Nov 21, 2007

Reflections of the whole module throughout the semester

So here marks the end of this module... really learned alot of things in designing. I never knew the existence of Adobe illustrator and the true usage of Adobe photoshop. Always hearing people using the term photoshop, I finally realized why people use this program so often. I can proudly say that I am able to use these programs. Haha When my friend saw me meddling with photoshop, it also sparked their interest in learning. So... I can be promoted as a trainee teacher!! to guide them how to use it. Basically, I realized that the best way of learning a new technology is to explore it yourself. The module was definitely hectic and time consuming but flipping across my portfolio and looking at my designs once again. I still ask the question "are the designs all done by me?". Always a failure in art but look at what I managed to come out with in this whole semester. WOW!
i look upon the moon and stars at 6:55 PM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon